Sunday, May 15, 2011

Blind painting

Recently, my mother spent some time in Europe visiting my little sister.  They took a short trip to Paris and stopped by the Louvre, where my mother snapped this picture.


Brad's comment:

I think Vermeer forgot his glasses when he painted the lace maker, because it looks pretty blurry. Or maybe it is supposed to be from the perspective of someone who forgot their glasses. I personally excel at painting things from the perspective of blind people. I have included a small sample of my work below, to see it you need to close your eyes and scroll down, you can touch the screen with your fingers to enhance the effect of the picture. Maybe someday my work will be in the louvre.

1 comment:

  1. That one was worth a good, rather unexpected, snort... again!

    ReplyDelete